Terms for web design, strategies & Tour Concierge
The small print for our work
This website as well as tourconcierge.co.uk (and all sub websites) is operated by Hoop Tourism Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Hoop Tourism”, “Tour Concierge” and “our” refer to Hoop Tourism Ltd. Hoop Tourism Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from us to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”, “brief”). If you are
using the Services on behalf of an organisation, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organisation and promising to us that you have the authority to bind that organisation to these Terms (in which event, “you” and “your” will refer to that organisation).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website or any of our services. By accessing or using any part of the site, or services provided by us, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Please note there are 2 types of service agreements within these Terms for both our website design & strategy services as well as Tour Concierge.
We will send you a payment schedule or invoices and these are to be paid promptly within the specified times of these. The below list gives you an additional outline of our payment terms.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Unless otherwise agreed, for project work with a formal proposal, a deposit is required before starting the work (usually 30% of the estimated cost) and final payment is required before the website goes live online or final project deliverables are completed (70% of the final costs)
- Deposits are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to change our rate
- Payment terms are 28 days following the invoice with late payment fees of 10% of invoiced amount added per 14 days thereafter
- Any costs incurred by us for late payments, including, but not limited to debt collection and or court costs, to recover overdue accounts will be paid by you (The Client)
- All hosting payments are paid annually (or as part of a maintenance package monthly/annually) in advance and are non refundable (hosting invoices overdue for more than 30 days will result in the immediate suspension and possible termination of the hosting services)
- HOOP CARE, HOOP TRADE & HOOP SEO service packages are paid as a one-off, monthly (or annually) in advance and are non refundable (hosting invoices overdue for more than 30 days will result in the immediate suspension and possible termination of services)
- If we are forced to suspend any services due to non payment we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of business or any other damages resulting from the suspension
- Non payment of invoices will result in the suspension of any ongoing work. We make no guarantee that we can hold to the original timelines provided in this circumstance. We reserve the right to reschedule the resumption of that work as per our current production schedule once payment has been received.
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Hoop Tourism cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
Hoop Tourism cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Hoop Tourism.
Hoop Tourism will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
We are not responsible for fixing user errors, providing ongoing content updates, technical support or adding functionality unless you purchase one of our maintenance packages.
As part of the web design process & hosting service, we provide access to a number of tools and services that require yearly paid licence renewals. We licence these products exclusively for use on our hosting. We use these licensed products to enhance your website while your website is hosted with us. If either party, you or Hoop Tourism, terminates your hosting agreement, Hoop Tourism is not obliged to continue licensing any of these products for you. If you choose to continue to use these tools and services you will need to purchase valid licences for any and all products and services you require.
We reserve the right to terminate the hosting agreement for any reason and will provide you a minimum of 14 days notice of that change. We will always honour the remaining hosting period current paid in advance. Some components of your web design rely on continuous updates (plugins, themes, WordPress) – these can be managed by us or on your own. If you decide to look after your own website maintenance, Hoop Tourism cannot be made liable for any faults, downtime or load problems of your website. Furthermore, we may use premium plugins which require updating and/or annual licences. These will be highlighted in “Your Investment”.
Hoop Tourism does not assume any responsibility or liability for any of the content of the website it manages, maintains and/or hosts.
The client guarantees to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you (or third parties at your request) provides us for inclusion on any websites we build or host, are either owned by your good selves, or that you have permission to use them.
You own the graphics and other visual and design elements that we create for you for any project. We’ll give you a copy of all files on request and you should store them safely as we are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them. You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
Hoop Tourism assigns a non exclusive licence to the use of any copyrighted markup, CSS or other code used in your project. You may not sell or redistribute copyrighted code to third parties.
We reserve the right to display and link to any completed project as part of our portfolio and to write about the projects we have completed on websites, in online articles, magazine articles and in books about web design.
It is your responsibility, as the client and owner of your business, to ensure that any website(s), advertisements digital or printed material and any and all content (such as, but not limited to, design, words, images, products, video, downloads) complies with all relevant legislation, copyright legislation, advertising standards and privacy rules within the United Kingdom and the countries that you operate in.
Compliance with legislation is entirely your responsibility as the business owner. While we may, in good faith, help you implement changes to ensure compliance, we cannot be held responsible or liable for past, present or future compliance with the applicable laws.
Design Changes & Revisions
If we are designing visual material for a project (website layout design or any graphic design) then the contract includes one main design plus the opportunity for you to make minor revisions. (Please note that any major design changes will be charged at our normal hourly rate of GBP40.00.)
If a project includes HTML markup and CSS templates, we’ll develop these using valid HTML and CSS code.
If you do want to change your mind, significantly change the design, add extra pages or templates or even add new functionality, that won’t be a problem. However, you will be charged accordingly and these additional costs will need to be agreed to before the extra work commences. If the nature or functions of the project change significantly throughout the process, we reserve the right to deem the current project cancelled.
Contract or Service Termination
If for some reason one part of a Hoop Tourism contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place. The contract is legislated under English Law within the United Kingdom.
Either party may terminate a contract under the following circumstances –
- immediately if the other party becomes insolvent, or appoints a receiver or manager of their
- immediately if ownership or effective control of the other party is transferred, where such transfer adversely affects the other party’s ability to perform its obligations under this agreement;
- immediately if either party commits a material breach of the obligations under this agreement and fails to remedy that breach within 21 working days of being notified of that breach.
- immediately if we find the client in breach of any copyright laws (for content, images or
design plagiarism) or other legal violations mentioned above
- In any of the other specific circumstances as noted in terms & conditions.
In the event of early contract termination by the client, all work done by Hoop Tourism up to the point of termination is immediately payable. As per our payment terms above, deposits, hosting payments or any payments for any services in advance are non refundable.
The client has the right to cancel the contract at any time (so long as all undertaken work up to that stage has been fully paid for). All work undertaken will be handed over to the client (excl. any premium plugins, hosting, additional images etc.). The client is then fully responsible for the upkeep & security of the site/domain/hosting.
Additional & specific terms relating to Tour Concierge
READY TO CHAT?
Whether you are simply looking to refresh your website (or build a whole new tourism web design identity!), optimise your workflow & SEO, add a booking engine (the right one!) or looking for new global sales strategies for your tourism business, speak with us and where we can help.